La Crosse Technology’s new WiFi wind and weather station feature wind, indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity data, daily high and low-temperature records, and dynamic forecast icons.
Easy to set up, the newly designed Breeze Pro sensor records wind speeds of up to 178km/h and boasts a 120m transmission range. The display wind direction in a compass rose, cardinal direction, or degree format.
Monitor What’s Important to You - Smart home technology helps you stay connected. Your new Wifi Wind and Weather Station and the intuitive La Crosse View app will help you monitor your home’s indoor and outdoor conditions right from the palm of your hand.
WiFi Connectable weather station - Your weather station can function as a standalone weather station OR you can download the free La Crosse View™ App for enhanced features.
La Crosse View mobile App come with a free complimentary service plan, for the yearly subscription plan (required for historical data download) please visit : https://www.lacrossetechnology.com/products/monitoring-view/view-connected/plans
Complimentary Plan includes:
- Rolling one week of viewable data
- Unlimited In-App push notifications
- Share with Friends and Family
- Customisable Alerts
C79790 - FAQs
C79790 - Product product manual
C79790 - App How-To guide for both iOS and Android
C79790 - La Crosse View App FAQs
C79790 - Apple iOS App for La Crosse View App
C79790 - Google Play Android App for La Crosse View App
Weather Station Features:
- Indoor Temperature and Humidity
- Records with Time/Date Stamp
- Barometric Pressure
- Colour Forecast Icons
- Outdoor Temperature and Humidity
- Records with Time/Date Stamp
- “Feels Like” Temperature
- Dew Point
- Current & Top Wind Speed
- Wind Speed Trend Indicator
- Customizable Wind Alert
- Wind Records with Time/Date Stamp
- Dynamic Compass Rose
- Cardinal Wind Direction
- Degrees of Wind Direction
- Low battery indicators for station and sensors
- 5 Settings LCD Brightness with Programmable Auto-Dim
- Sensor Connection Indicator
- Wifi Connection Indicator
- Wall Hanging or Adjustable Kickstand for Free Standing Option
- Compatible with add-on sensors
- Language Options: English, Spanish, French, and German.
La Crosse View App Features:
- On-the-Go monitoring - view the current condition
- View history graphs - Keep track of data and refer back later to specific dates quickly and conveniently.
- Set custom alerts - Set alerts that matter to you.
- Friends and Family - Share information with your friends and family.
- Customise with your own photos - Personalize with your own photos of the locations that matter to you.
- Easy navigation - Swipe easily between devices and locations.
- Easy navigation - Access the quick view to see all your location data in one place.
The C79790 station can display data from one Breeze Pro Sensor (Temperature, Humidity and Wind Sensor) and one Add-on sensor. Add-on sensor data will appear in the extra sensor area in place of pressure and the La Crosse View app. It is compatible with the following add-on sensors and displayed on your C79790 LCD base station:
- LTV-W1 (will display only in the extra sensor area.)
- LTV-R3 (will display only in the extra sensor area.)
- LTV-POOL (will display only in the extra sensor area.)
- Indoor Temperature Range: 0°C to 50°C
- Indoor Humidity Range: 10 to 99%RH
- Relative Pressure Range: 800 to 1100 hPa
- LTV-WSDTH01 Wireless Outdoor Temp, Humidity and Wind Sensor
- Wind Speed Range: 0 to 178 km/h
- Degrees of Direction: 360° with 16 Cardinal Directions
- Outdoor Temperature Range: -29°C to 60°C
- Outdoor Humidity Range: 10 to 99%RH
- Transmission Range: 121.92 Meters
- Sensor Update Intervals: LTV-WSDTH1 every 31 Seconds
- C79790 Display: 5V USB Powered (Required), CR2032 battery included, backup for time and date
- LTV-WSDTH1: 1x Rechargeable ML2032 coin cell battery (included). Using a non-rechargeable coin cell battery could ruin the sensor. Replacement battery must be an ML2032 rechargeable battery.
The season indicator graphics refer to northern hemisphere seasons and unfortunately cannot be changed to match our seasons.
For the system to work correctly, the Breeze Pro solar panel must face south to ensure correct wind direction readings. The sensor should still get plenty of sunlight even in the southern hemisphere and facing south. The wind direction vane is not reversible. The solar panel does not run the sensor on its own - it simply extends battery life.