The air inside and outside your home is invisible. Even when it is dangerous. Breathing polluted air can lead to serious health issues, especially in children and adults with respiratory and health issues. AirLink accurately measures particulate matter for PM1, PM2.5, and PM10 to give you easy-to-understand graphs and color-coded Air Quality Index (AQI) readings based on inhalable particles that are small enough to penetrate deep into the lungs and enter the bloodstream.
- Stand alone unit - you don't need a Davis WeatherLink Live, data logger or weather station.
- Measures particulate matter (sizes PM1, PM2.5 & PM10)
- Shows real time levels of PM and colour-coded Air Quality Index (AQI) readings (can select from a number of options)
- Also provides temperature, humidity, dew point, heat index and wet bulb readings
- Can be used both inside and outdoors, either freestanding or wall mounted
- Install by Bluetooth to the free WeatherLink app
- AirLink connects directly to the Davis Cloud using your Wi-Fi system
- Can be viewed on the WeatherLink app or on Weatherlink.com alongside your other Davis weather data
- Will need the Pro Tier of the website to view the historic data (don't need another sub if you have this already)
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home
- Sensor comes with outdoor cover, USB cable and power adaptor, mounting bracket, mounting screws and footpads