- Automatically Wakes up, Measures Temperature and Stores Values in 8kB of Datalog Memory in 8- or 16-Bit Format
- Digital Thermometer Measures Temperature with 8-Bit (0.5C) or 11-Bit (0.0625C) Resolution
- Accuracy of 0.5C from +20C to +75C
- Sampling Rate from 1s up to 273hrs
- Programmable Recording Start Delay After Elapsed Time or Upon a Temperature Alarm Trip Point
- Programmable High and Low Trip Points for Temperature Alarms
- Quick Access to Alarmed Devices Through 1-Wire Conditional Search Function
- 512 Bytes of General-Purpose Plus 64 Bytes of Calibration Memory
- Two-Level Password Protection of All Memory and Configuration Registers
- Communicates to Host with a Single Digital Signal at up to 15.4kbps at Standard Speed or up to 125kbps in Overdrive Mode Using 1-Wire Protocol
- Operating Range: 0C to +125C
- Environmental and thermal management systems (HVAC).
- Human and animal temperature monitoring.
- Monitoring of processes which require temperatures close to the boiling point of water, such as pasteurization of food items.
- Monitoring of refrigeration systems.
- Temperature-critical product shipping and storage, such as fresh produce, pharmaceuticals, and blood products.