The fully-integrated, corrosion-proof sensor suite is built to take all the weather your location can give. The ISS combines a rain collector, temperature/humidity sensors, and anemometer/direction vane into a single unit for optimum performance and durability. The smaller profile sensor suite is designed to minimize visual impact in your yard or on your roof.
Note: This is the ISS Only and comes without a console
Wireless - Frequency-hopping spread spectrum radio ensures consistent transmission up to 300 m from integrated sensor suite to console.
Rain Collector- Self-emptying tipping spoon measures rain with 0.2 mm resolution.
Anemometer - Vantage Vue records wind speeds as low as 3 km/h and as high as 290 km/h.
Weather-proof Cover - Corrosion-resistant cover provides durability in extreme conditions. Electronics are potted or over-molded for added moisture shielding.
Radiation Sheild - Provides excellent protection from solar radiation and other sources of radiated and reflected heat.
Temperature and Relative Humidity - Provides outside temperature readings from -40°C to 65°C. Also measures relative humidity from 0 to 100%.
Easy Installation - Installs easily and quickly with included mounting hardware kit.
Wind Direction - Measures wind direction in compass points or degrees.
Solar Panel - Energizes the station during the day. On-board super capacitor provides power at night. Lithium battery provides backup when needed.
Bubble Level - Allows for more accurate installation and better data collection.
- Outdoor temperature range --- -40.0C to + 65.0C (-40F to +149F)
- Indoor temperature range --- 0C to + 60.0C (32F to +140F)
- Humidity range --- 0% to 100%
- Rain volume display --- 0 to 6,553mm, resolution 0.2mm
- Wind speed --- 0 to 241 km/h
- Barometric pressure --- 16inHg to 32.5inHg
- Transmission range --- up to 300m (1,000 feet) line of sight
- Power consumption --- solar power energizes the station during the day, on-board super capacitor provides power at night, lithium battery provides backup when needed
- Transmission frequency --- spread spectrum
Note: All of our Davis equipment operates on legal Australian frequencies, holds C-tick certification and comes with full Australian warranty and support.