The anemometer has no moving parts - it measures wind speed and direction sonically. It comes with mounting hardware, battery, aligning tool, and 12 m cable. The unit is solar-powered with battery backup.
Use it in any Davis system where you can use a 6410 anemometer: as part of a Vantage Vue or Vantage Pro 2 weather station, on an EnviroMonitor node, or in a WeatherLink Live network on a 6332 sensor transmitter.
- Accurately measures wind direction and speed with no moving parts.
- Captures wind speeds from 0 – 44 kmh
- Uses sonic pulses to detect air movement
- Use with a Sensor Transmitter, EnviroMonitor Node, or as a replacement anemometer for wireless or cabled Vantage Pro2
- Add an additional wind station to your Vantage Pro2 or Vantage Vue system with a Sensor Transmitter and WeatherLink Live.
- Includes 12m cable.