*** Out of Stock - See the Aercus WS3085 as and alternative ***
Comes with FREE 29 page Beginner's Guide ebook "Trouble-Free Wireless Weather Station Setup and Maintenance - The Definitive Guide"
The Aercus Instruments WS2085 is an affordable next generation in all-in-one Wireless Weather Stations. Based on the popular WS2083, has an all new integrated outdoor array in elegant black and white. With its easy set-up and comprehensive weather information the WS2085 is a popular choice for commercial and home users looking for accurate local weather monitoring and forecasting. The WS2085 has a transmission range of up to 100m (line of sight) back to the main unit which displays temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, wind, rainfall, dew point, windchill, date/time, and short range forecast. The main unit stores up to three months worth of data with easy viewing of historic records and connects to PC or Mac via USB for downloading or graphing. Additional downloadable software on your computer can be used to upload to websites for displaying live local weather conditions when connected.
Comes without a pole and includes installation kit for poles between 2.5cm and 5cm diameter.
- Backlit LCD displays temperature (indoor/outdoor in °F or °C), humidity (indoor/outdoor), barometric pressure, wind, rainfall, dew point, windchill, date/time, and short range forecast
- Bar graph shows 12 or 24-hour history of barometric data
- Wind sensor provides information on wind speed (mph, m/s, km/h, knots, Beaufort), gust, and direction
- Customisable weather alarms (high and low for each variable)
- Storm warning
- User adjustable measuring intervals
- Connects to your PC via USB and comes with downloadable software for easy downloading and graphing. Software also allows uploading to websites for displaying local weather conditions.
- Wireless sensors transmit data up to 100m (line of sight) back to LCD display
- Low power consumption
- LCD is wall hanging or free standing (for counter-top viewing)
- Outdoor temperature range: -40°C to + 60°C (-40°F to +140°F)
- Indoor temperature range: 0°C to + 50°C (32°F to +122°F)
- Humidity range: 10% to 99% (1% resolution)
- Rain volume display: 0 to 9999mm, resolution 0.3mm (if rain volume < 1000mm) or 1mm (if rain volume > 1000mm)
- Wind speed: 0 to 160 km/h
- Barometric pressure: 300hPa to 1,100hPA (inHg, mmHG or hPa) with 0.1hPa resolution
- Transmission range: up to 100m (330 feet) line of sight
- Power consumption: receiver 2 x AA batteries, transmitter 2 x AA batteries
- Transmission frequency: 433MHz
- Data storage capacity: 2 weeks at 5 min intervals up to 3 months at 30min intervals
- Alarm duration: 120 sec