The Aercus Instrument Soil Moisture sensor can be added to as Aercus Instruments WeatherMaster (cannot be used on its own) and measures the percentage of water in the top layer of the soil. Up to 8 sensors can be added giving you a great picture of different zones of your garden, crops or pasture. Data can be viewed on your WeatherMaster console, or using the WS-View App.
This can also be used with a 915MHz GW1000 (sold separately) and the Ecowitt server.
- Sensor: 1 x AA 1.5V Alkaline battery (not included)
- Moisture range: 0% to 100%
- Moisture resolution: 1%
- 0%AD setting range: 0-200
- 100%AD setting range: 0%AD+10-1000
- Sensor reporting interval: 70 seconds
- IP66 Waterproof
- Range: Up to 100m (line of sight), 30-40m in real-world conditions
- Frequency: 915MHz