WeatherLink Live makes getting your data from any Davis sensor simple, reliable, and fast. This data hub uses Davis’s dependable, frequency-hopping, spread- spectrum radio to collect data from a network of indoor and outdoor sensors. Access your data from the WeatherLink Cloud on the website and mobile apps. Simply plug the data logger into the back of your console or Weather Envoy and connect the cable to your cable/DSL router. Within minutes, you will be able to see your weather data live on the Internet.
Monitor YOUR environment
Configure a custom network of multiple Davis sensors with one WeatherLink Live.
Add any combination of up to eight of the following:
- Vantage Vue Sensor Suites
- Vantage Pro2 Sensor Suites
- Sensor Transmitters with up to five sensors
- Wireless Leaf & Soil Moisture/Temperature Stations
- As soon as the new data logger is plugged in, weather data is automatically sent to Davis Instruments' new website, WeatherLink.com. The site has been designed to make sharing weather easier than ever, and will be a place to build WeatherLinkIP's new community of users.
- WeatherLinkIP users can set e-mail alerts for current weather or alarm conditions.
Welcome to the smart home
- Ask Amazon’s Alexa about your weather.
- Connect your data to smart irrigation systems or other IoT/smart home devices.
Securely share your data
- Contribute your weather data to the global WeatherLink community.
- Share data with friends, family, or co-workers via the WeatherLink website and mobile applications.
- Upload to a growing list of third-party sites like Weather Underground or CWOP.
- Build your own weather tools with our powerful suite of API products.
Enjoy real-time data
- Experience the fastest reporting weather data on the market with any personal device.
Never lose data
- Safeguard recorded data with WeatherLink Live’s internal auxiliary memory.
- Protect against data loss with redundant battery backup.
- Simple Bluetooth setup using the WeatherLink app.
- No Wi-Fi? No problem. Easily connect to Ethernet with the included cable.
Long-range wireless data
- Depend on Davis’s industry-leading, proprietary, frequency-hopping, spread-spectrum radio to transmit data up to 300m.
- Comes Wi-Fi ready, with a 2m power cable and a 1.5m Ethernet cable.
To access historical data, a WeatherLink Pro Subscription is required. This is currently $3.95 US per month billed annually. More information can be found at www.davisinstruments.com/weatherlink
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Simple almost instant set up with linking to both local devices as well as web.