The Davis Vantage Vue wireless weather station provides accurate, reliable weather monitoring in a self-contained, easy-to-install system. The Davis Vantage Vue gives you all the weather data you need for home use, education, boating and more. Sleek but tough—your outdoor sensor suite sets up in minutes and starts sending data wirelessly to your console anywhere in your home, school, or business.
You'll see current weather conditions, including indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity, barometric pressure, wind speed and direction, dew point and rainfall. You'll also get weather forecast icons, moon phase, sunrise/sunset times, graphing of weather trends, alarms and more. The Davis Vantage Vue also boasts the innovative Weather Center button that displays additional data on weather variables for today and over the last 25 days.
Note: All of our Davis equipment operates on legal Australian frequencies, holds C-tick certification and comes with full Australian warranty and support.
- Time and date or time of sunrise/sunset
- Eight phases of the moon from new to full
- Icons let you know to expect sun, part sun, clouds, rain, or snow
- Transmission range of up to 300m line of sight
- Five-position trend arrow shows whether barometric pressure is rising, falling, or stable
- See updated variables every 10 seconds for heat index and wind chill to get a better "feel" for the outside environment
- Console updates rain totals and rain rate every 20 seconds for the last 25 hours, days, months
- Allows comparisons of changes of temperature and barometric pressure from day to day
- Weather Center provides additional information for each weather variable, such as daily highs and lows, temperature changes by the hour and barometric value changes
- Glow-in-the-dark keypad buttons give you access to weather information all day and all night
- Graph the last 25 hours, days or months. View up to 50 graphs including temperature, rain, rain rate, wind and barometric pressure—all on the console
- Set 22 simultaneous, different alarms to warn of dangers such as high winds, freezing temperatures, rain rate, flood warning, and more
- See windspeed updates every 2.5 seconds. Displays windspeed in miles per hour, meters per second, kilometers per hour and knots. Provides the average and high wind speed for two-minute and ten-minute intervals
- Outdoor temperature range --- -40.0C to + 65.0C (-40F to +149F)
- Indoor temperature range --- 0C to + 60.0C (32F to +140F)
- Humidity range --- 0% to 100%
- Rain volume display --- 0 to 6,553mm, resolution 0.2mm
- Wind speed --- 0 to 241 km/h
- Barometric pressure --- 16inHg to 32.5inHg
- Transmission range --- up to 300m (1,000 feet) line of sight
- Power consumption --- solar power energizes the station during the day, on-board super capacitor provides power at night, lithium battery provides backup when needed
- Transmission frequency --- spread spectrum
10 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Everything works right out of the box and the technical side is well presented. A minor glitch with the setup is that the Southern Hemisphere could better be selected as a menu option, not a fudged calibration.
Very impressed, and very easy to set up. As an amateur in the technical world, the ease of setting it up is second to none.
This is my third weather station and by far the best.
Can't fault it. Worked straight out of the box and I love the Easter eggs hidden in the weather alerts
Extremely impressed. Was delivered just prior to the biggest storm the East Coast has had for 10 years. Set-up and installation was simplicity itself and watched (and recorded) the whole catastrophe! And it's still there. Hours of fun.
Very easy to setup and install. Very good documentation and helpful guide provided by Monax. Looking forward to fully exploring all the options over the coming months as I experience the full range of weather conditions here in the Victorian High Country.
I purchased the Davis Vantage VUE to replace my Oregon Scientific WMR88 (which I'd had nothing but trouble with since I bought it - never again!). It's been running flawlessly for the past 2 weeks since installation. The Davis Vantage VUE worked out of the box - easiest device to install and configure - no problems with loss of connection to the sensors (which the WMR88 suffered with very frequently). It's a shame we have to buy the WeatherLink software just to get a piece of critical hardware to connect to the station. I use Cumulus and it is far superior to WeatherLink in every respect. In summary - Davis Vantage VUE is highly recommended, WeatherLink is thumbs down (apart from the hardware).
I have been very pleasantly surprised on the quality of the weather station. All the functions are working perfectly and I'm looking forward to utilising all the features.
Delighted with the Davis Vantage Vue. I have tried the cheaper weather stations and they don't compare. Worth the extra $.