What is Vantage Connect?
A weather station receiver and cellular modem.
Solar powered with battery backup; does not require any external power sources.
Self-contained in a weather-resistant shelter.
How does Vantage Connect work?
Uploads weather data through a cellular connection to WeatherLink.com in 5, 15, or 60-minute intervals, depending on the service plan you choose.
Alerts you to alarm conditions in the field the moment they occur.
Links with Davis' Vantage Pro2 Cabled sensor suites.
This product requires a service plan and a one-time activation fee
- 6645 One Time Activation Fee $40.00 + GST ($44 incl GST)
- 6632A 5-Minute Update Service Plan, 12month Contract $290.00 + GST ($319 incl GST)
- 6634A 15-Minute Update Service Plan, 12month Contract $220.00 + GST ($242 incl GST)
- 6636A 60-Minute Update Service Plan, 12month Contract $145.00 + GST ($159.50 incl GST)
Vantage Connect Includes
- Vantage Connect receiver and cellular modem
- Heavy-duty battery backup
- WeatherLink software
- Your own WeatherLink Network account on WeatherLink.com with purchase of a Vantage Connect service plan
- Hardware to mount to a vertical pole
Compatibility & System Requirements
The wireless Vantage Connect integrates with:
- Any existing Vantage Pro2 or Vantage Vue weather station or Weather Envoy
- Up to eight wireless Davis Weather Stations
- Requires at least one Davis Integrated Sensor Suite (ISS) or special purpose station.
- A console or Envoy is not required.
- iPhone, Android and tablet compatible.
- Not compatible with original Vantage Pro, Envoy8X, or Mac Software.