Includes a 24-hour fan-aspirated radiation shield for maximum accuracy of temperature and humidity readings.
The Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus has all the features of the Vantage Pro2 with the addition of UV and solar radiation sensors. The Vantage Pro2 series of wireless weather stations are the first and only stations in its consumer price range to use frequency hopping spread spectrum radio technology. The Vantage Pro2 can transmit and receive data up to 300m line of sight. Add wireless repeaters for distances up to 3.2 km!
The Vantage Pro2 tracks a huge number of weather variables: temperature (indoor and outdoor), barometric pressure, humidity, rainfall, wind, wind chill, dew point, and many others. It includes a display console and the innovative integrated sensor suite, which combines rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors, and anemometer all into one package making setup easier than ever and improving performance and reliability.
You can set over 70 alarms on the Vantage Pro2 for multiple functions simultaneously. You can graph the last 24 hours, days, or months of readings or highs and lows, and view over 80 graphs including additional analysis of temperature, rain, rain rate, wind, and barometric pressure without a computer. The ticker-tape display shows forecast details and additional information with over 100 different messages.
This bundle includes the Vantage Pro2 sensors and the WeatherLink Live data logger and the console.
Note: Accessing data history on WeatherLink.com requires a subscription to WeatherLink Pro, starting at US$3.95 a month.
Note: All of our Davis equipment operates on legal Australian frequencies, hold C-tick certification and comes with full Australian warranty and support.
Davis stations do not come with mounting poles so depending on what you have at your location you will likely require one of the following mounting solutions:
- Anemometer includes both wind speed and wind direction sensors
- Rugged components stand up to hurricane-force winds, yet are sensitive to the lightest breeze. Wind-tunnel tested to speeds in excess of 170 miles per hour (274 km/h)
- The aluminium-plated tipping bucket in the rain collector is self emptying, corrosion resistant, and laser calibrated for exceptional accuracy. Reads rainfall amounts in 0.01" or 0.2 mm increments
- Temperature and humidity sensors are located inside the radiation shield. The shield protects the sensors from solar radiation and other sources of radiated and reflected heat
- Weather-resistant shelter houses electronic components for added protection against the elements
- Wireless stations use frequency hopping spread spectrum radio to connect back to the console
- Graph last 24 hours, days, or months of readings or highs and lows
- View over 80 graphs including additional analysis of temperature, rain, rain rate, wind, and barometric pressure. All without a computer!
- Set over 70 alarms for multiple functions simultaneously
- Compass rose with 16 compass points shows current and dominant wind direction
- View current data or highs and lows for up to 24 different days, months, or years
- Five-position trend arrow shows whether barometric pressure is rising, falling, or stable
- Fixed display area shows the most important weather variables at all times
- View daily rain or rain for this storm. Umbrella icon appears when it is currently raining
- View monthly or yearly rainfall, rain rate, evapotranspiration, or intensity of solar radiation
- Outdoor temperature range: -40°C to + 65°C (-40°F to +149°F)
- Indoor temperature range: 0°C to + 60°C (32°F to +140°F)
- Humidity range: 0% to 100%
- Rain volume display: 0 to 9,999mm, resolution 0.25mm
- Wind speed: 0 to 241 km/h
- Barometric pressure: 610hPa to 1134hPa
- Transmission range: up to 300m (1,000 feet) line of sight
- Power consumption: solar power energizes the station during the day, on-board super capacitor provides power at night, lithium battery provides backup when needed
- Transmission frequency: spread spectrum