*** This one-box bundle is no longer available. Please see the 6250 Bundle ***
The Davis Vantage Vue provides accurate, reliable weather monitoring in a self-contained, easy-to-install system. Vantage Vue gives you all the weather data you need for home use, education, boating and more. Sleek but tough—your outdoor sensor suite sets up in minutes and starts sending data wirelessly to your console anywhere in your home, school, or business.
You'll see current weather conditions, including indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity, barometric pressure, wind speed and direction, dew point and rainfall. You'll also get weather forecast icons, moon phase, sunrise/sunset times, graphing of weather trends, alarms and more. Vantage Vue also boasts the innovative Weather Centre button that displays additional data on weather variables for today and over the last 25 days.
This bundle incudes the Vantage Vue sensors and the WeatherLink Live data connector and the console. Take a look at the 6110M Bundle if you do not need the Vue Console.
Note: Accessing data history on WeatherLink.com requires a subscription to WeatherLink Pro, starting at US$3.95 a month. Contact us if you would like more information, or to pre-purchase 1-year or more's subscription.
Davis stations do not come with mounting poles so depending on what you have at your location you will likely require one of the following mounting solutions:
- Time and date or time of sunrise/sunset
- Eight phases of the moon from new to full
- Icons let you know to expect sun, part sun, clouds, rain, or snow
- Transmission range of up to 300m line of sight
- Five-position trend arrow shows whether barometric pressure is rising, falling, or stable
- See updated variables every 10 seconds for heat index and wind chill to get a better "feel" for the outside environment
- Console updates rain totals and rain rate every 20 seconds for the last 25 hours, days, months
- Allows comparisons of changes of temperature and barometric pressure from day to day
- Weather Centre provides additional information for each weather variable, such as daily highs and lows, temperature changes by the hour and barometric value changes
- Glow-in-the-dark keypad buttons give you access to weather information all day and all night
- Graph the last 25 hours, days or months. View up to 50 graphs including temperature, rain, rain rate, wind and barometric pressure—all on the console
- Set 22 simultaneous, different alarms to warn of dangers such as high winds, freezing temperatures, rain rate, flood warning, and more
- See windspeed updates every 2.5 seconds. Displays windspeed in miles per hour, meters per second, kilometers per hour and knots. Provides the average and high wind speed for two-minute and ten-minute intervals
- Outdoor temperature range --- -40.0C to + 65.0C (-40F to +149F)
- Indoor temperature range --- 0C to + 60.0C (32F to +140F)
- Humidity range --- 0% to 100%
- Rain volume display --- 0 to 6,553mm, resolution 0.2mm
- Wind speed --- 0 to 241 km/h
- Barometric pressure --- 16inHg to 32.5inHg
- Transmission range --- up to 300m (1,000 feet) line of sight
- Power consumption --- solar power energises the station during the day, on-board super capacitor provides power at night, lithium battery provides backup when needed
- Transmission frequency --- spread spectrum