Comes with FREE 29 page Beginner's Guide ebook "Trouble-Free Wireless Weather Station Setup and Maintenance - The Definitive Guide"
The Aercus Instruments WS3085 Weather Station is an affordable complete weather station incorporating UV and Light measurements. Based on the popular WS3083, has an all new integrated outdoor array in elegant black and white. The WS3085 is extremely easy to set-up and records a comprehensive array of weather information. Its backlit console displays a full range of weather variables and customisable alarms allow alerts for all weather conditions.
The WS3085 has a transmission range of up to 100m (line of sight) back to the main unit which displays temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, wind, rainfall, dew point, windchill, date/time, short range forecast, UV index and light measurement. The main unit stores up to three months worth of data with easy viewing of historic records and connects to PC or Mac via USB for downloading or graphing. This device is not recommended for 24/7 connection to a computer for live weather reading.
Comes without a pole and includes installation kit for poles between 2.5cm and 5cm diameter.
- Backlit LCD displays temperature (indoor/outdoor in °F or °C), humidity (indoor/outdoor), barometric pressure, wind, rainfall, dew point, windchill, date/time, short range forecast, UV index and light measurement
- Bar graph shows 12 or 24-hour history of barometric data
- Wind sensor provides information on wind speed (mph, m/s, km/h, knots, Beaufort), gust, and direction
- Customisable weather alarms (high and low for each variable)
- Storm warning
- User adjustable measuring intervals
- Connects to your PC via USB and comes with software for easy downloading and charting. Software also allows uploading to websites for displaying local weather conditions whilst connected.
- Wireless sensors transmit data up to 100m (line of sight) back to LCD display
- Low power consumption
- LCD is wall hanging or free standing and battery powered for flexible placement
- Solar panel for outdoor sensors
- Outdoor temperature range: -40°C to + 60°C (-40°F to +140°F)
- Indoor temperature range: 0°C to + 50°C (32°F to +122°F)
- Humidity range: 10% to 99% (1% resolution)
- Rain volume display: 0 to 9999mm, resolution 0.3mm (if rain volume < 1000mm) or 1mm (if rain volume > 1000mm)
- Wind speed: 0 to 160 km/h
- Barometric pressure: 300hPa to 1,100hPA (inHg, mmHG or hPa) with 0.1hPa resolution
- Light: 0 to 400k Lux
- UV Index: 1 to 12
- Transmission range: up to 100m (330 feet) line of sight
- Power consumption: receiver 3 x AA batteries, transmitter 2 x AA batteries
- Transmission frequency: 433MHz
- Data storage capacity: 2 weeks at 5 min intervals and nearly 3 months at 30min intervals
- Alarm duration: 120 sec
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
this is a replacement for the WS3083 i had for 4 years. The new one fantastic functionally and super easy to set up. No need to construct individual parts as per the old one. Out of the box put the batteries in put it on the pole in business. Bonus being i now have 2 screens as the old one also functions from the new unit. Would definitely recommend it to any one. Also great service fast safe delivery from NZ to Australia all round great unnit at a reasonable price.